With a population of approximately 100,000 people, a strong tourist industry including many attractions and a thriving downtown area, West Palm Beach can experience heavy traffic. Some of the more heavily traveled streets include Okeechobee Boulevard, Northlake Boulevard, Military Trail, Clematis Street, Australian Avenue and Flagler Drive.
With traffic also comes the reality of automobile accidents. Our law firm has helped many people who have been involved in traffic accidents that have occurred in West Palm Beach.
What to Do If You’ve Been in an Auto Accident
If you have been involved in an automobile accident, you should know that in almost every instance the insurance company for the at-fault driver begins investigating almost right away.
If you have been injured, you do not have to speak to any insurance company before consulting an attorney. Hiring a law firm with the qualifications and experience to protect your interests is an important first step in the process.
About Our Firm
Our firm is available for consultation in West Palm Beach at 500 Australian Avenue, just minutes from downtown and the Palm Beach County Courthouse.
We offer a free consultation and do not charge any fees or costs unless we make a recovery for you in your case.
If you have been involved in an accident, we can help you answer the many questions that most clients come to us with like:
- Who pays for the damage to your car?
- What exactly does Florida’s no-fault law mean?
- What happens if you are unable to work?
How to Pick an Attorney
There are many lawyers located in Palm Beach County, and we know that you have choices. How should you pick a lawyer? Should it be the best television commercial or the biggest billboard?
The Florida Bar advises that before you decide, ask for free written information about a lawyer’s qualifications and experience. We invite you to learn more about how our qualifications and experience can work for you.
- Adam Trop is a board certified civil trial lawyer with over 21 years of experience representing injured persons in Florida. Less than 2% of all attorneys practicing in Florida are board certified in Civil Trial Law.
- John Ameen has been practicing for over 17 years in Florida and started his career representing insurance companies in accident cases. This gave him valuable perspective on how the other side thinks and values cases.
- All attorneys in our firm try cases. This is important, as not all law firms handling personal injury cases in West Palm Beach take cases to trial.
Some law firms settle what cases they can and refer the rest to outside counsel for trial. Do you think that the insurance companies know which law firms are willing to try a case when making a settlement offer? At Trop and Ameen, we take a results oriented approach. Our goal is to get you fair compensation on every case whether by settlement or jury verdict.
Call us twenty-four hours a day to set up your free consultation at 1-800-555-4011.