Have you been injured in an automobile accident in Margate, Florida?
State Road 7, West Atlantic Boulevard, Royal Palm Boulevard and Southgate Boulevard all experience heavy traffic at different times throughout the day from people traveling to their homes or one of the many businesses located throughout the city. Like many Florida cities, the population expands in the winter as many tourists and winter residents make their way south.
If you have been in an accident in Margate, Florida or any other city here we are sure that you have many questions like:
- Who pays my medical bills after I have been in an accident?
- If I am not a resident and had insurance from another state, does that matter?
- How quickly can I get my car fixed?
- I was transported to Northwest Medical Center in Margate, does my auto insurance or health insurance pay this bill?
These are all questions that we frequently answer from people who have been in accidents.
Call for A Free Consultation
If you have been in an accident in Margate, Florida we would be happy to meet with you and answer your questions.
A free consultation at our firm means sitting down with one of our experienced trial attorneys in a relaxed, pressure-free, friendly environment where all your questions will be answered.
We will explain how we would handle your case, as well as outline our strategy for you to make a full and fair recovery.
If you are satisfied with our vision for your case and comfortable with our experience, we will handle your case on a contingency. This means that you do not pay any fees or costs unless we are able to make a recovery in your case.
About the Law Offices of John D. Ameen, P.A.
If you have been injured in a Margate, Florida automobile accident, there are several facts about our firm that we are proud to share with you:
- Adam Trop is a board certified civil trial attorney who has been practicing law for over 20 years.
- John Ameen is a former insurance defense attorney who has been practicing law for over 18 years.
- All the attorneys at our firm try cases. Not all law firms handling automobile accidents in Margate, Florida have a trial practice.
Our firm regularly handles cases involving insurance coverage disputes.
We regularly advise clients on issues concerning:
- Uninsured motorist coverage.
- Personal injury protection coverage questions.
- Insurance coverage denials stemming from a client’s accident.
- We have experience handling every aspect of an accident case, from pre-suit settlement negotiation all the way through trial.
Our main office is conveniently located in close proximity to Margate just East of SR 7 on Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac. We also have an office location where we are available for consultation in the Coral Springs Professional campus off University Drive in Coral Springs.
Of course, if you can’t come to us, we would be glad to offer a free consultation at your home or hospital room. Our phones are answered twenty-four hours a day seven days a week and all calls are promptly returned. We look forward to meeting with you!