If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, you probably have questions like:
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- What about lost wages?
- Can I get compensation for pain and suffering?
We realize that in selecting a law firm to best answer your questions and protect your interests, you have many choices.
Legal advertising is everywhere these days. Some companies that plead for accident victims to call them may even be a referral service or doctor’s office.
A free consultation at the Law Offices of John D. Ameen means sitting down with a lawyer.
We will discuss your problem in a relaxed environment, openly and confidentially. We will explain how the facts of your case relate to Florida Law.
If we are able to take your case, our goal is to get you a full and fair recovery through settlement or trial.
Did you know that some law firms handling accident, injury and insurance cases in Florida do not have a trial practice?
- “I have twenty years of experience handling injury, accident and insurance claims.
- All the attorneys at this firm try cases.
- My first two years of experience, I worked as an attorney representing the insurance industry.
- For the last eighteen years, I have been utilizing this experience to protect the rights of injured Floridians.” -John D. Ameen
We would love to discuss cases that we have handled similar to yours. There is an excellent chance that we’ve already successfully helped someone with a similar case.
We want to make your legal representation both a pleasant and personal experience. Of course, you will pay no fees or costs unless we make a recovery for you.
We look forward to hearing how we can help you!
Feel free to fill out an online contact form or call us at 800-555-4011.